Visa Application Service
Many applicants choose to engage a migration agent who is registered with MARA to advise them and prepare their visa application on their behalf. Using a registered migration agent has many benefits, including:
- explaining the appropriate visa options, benefits and disadvantages;
- guide you through the process with their knowledge and experience;
- advise you of potential pitfalls;
- prepare a submission addressing the regulations;
- lodge a well-prepared application which can make it quicker to get a decision from the Department of Home Affairs;
- liaise with the authorities on your behalf.
Our Visa Application Service provides you with relief that your application is in safe hands with one of our migration agents who are registered with MARA. To start, please speak to Evan, our Virtual Client Support Officer, and submit an enquiry to our team.
Our one-off consultations are a great way to map out your migration options. At a consultation, you will tell the registered migration agent your situation and concerns. They will then be able to advise you of the potential options and potential hurdles you may face.
You have nothing to lose with a consultation as the fee can be credited in full towards our Visa Application Service.
Get started today – give our team a call on 02 8205 7555 or book online now and save.